Vasque Women's Breeze III GTX Hiking Boots, Wide, Gargoyle/Stone Blue Black 9
Color: Gargoyle / Columbia / Stone Blue
- Upper is made out of durable 2mm waterproof Nubuck leather and breathable, abrasion-resistant air mesh for comfort in even arid climates. Dual-density EVA footbed offers underfoot comfort and support. Dual-density compression-molded midsole uses a main chassis with Vasqueƒ_Ts All-Terrain Compound (ATC) for superior compression resistance and torsional stability and offers athletic-level cushioning.
- Vasque Exclusive Vibram® Contact Grip outsole with MegaGrip delivers sturdy traction in practically any terrain – rocky and loose included. TPU shank keeps you stable in rugged conditions. Molded toe and heel counters enhance durability and feature vents for even greater breathability.
- Gore-Tex® extended comfort waterproof membrane blocks out moisture to keep you dry while letting it escape from the interior. Speed-lace system gives you a precise fit and offers quick adjustments. Locking ankle hook enhances security and gives you a closer fit.
- Built on an Arc Tempo+ last. Ideal for extended overnight trips, day hiking, and mixed trail conditions. All-weather protection.
- Comfortable right out of the box. Vasque Exclusive Vibram® Contact Grip incorporates a TPU midfoot stabilizer, molded ATC, compression-molded EVA, and Exclusive Vibram® Contact Grip with MegaGrip Compound for comprehensive comfort and stability. Weighs 2 lbs., 2 oz..
Details: The third evolution of Vasqueƒ_Ts popular boot crams in even more technology suited to the trails. The result is a comfortable, durable, and supportive combination built for loose, rocky, and generally tough conditions that assists you in focusing on the greater goal. Here, this mid-height style blends a grippy Vibram® outsole, a moisture-wicking Gore-Tex® liner, supportive ATC midsole, TPU shank, and an abrasion-resistant outer to cover all of the basics essential for day and overnight journeys.