TrailBuddy Trekking Poles - 2-pc Pack Adjustable Hiking or Walking Sticks - Strong, Lightweight Aluminum 7075 - Quick Adjust Flip-Lock - Cork Grip, Padded Strap - Free Bag, Accessories (Spring Green)
Color: Spring Green
- TOUGHER THAN CARBON FIBER - TrailBuddy Trekking Poles' tough aluminum can withstand pressure and impact better than carbon fiber - crucial if hiking on rocky terrain or supporting heavier weight
- LIGHTER THAN 6061 ALUMINUM - Aluminum 7075 hiking sticks can weigh up to 4 ounces less - a huge difference considering you might be lifting the poles thousands of times in a single hike
- EASIER TO ADJUST THAN TWIST LOCK - Changing the height of these telescoping poles from 25.5 to 54 inches is a breeze even when you're wearing gloves or trekking in wet conditions thanks to its lever-locks
- BUILT FOR YOUR COMFORT - Cork handles are comfy to use in both hot and cold temperatures, are moisture-wicking, and mold to the shape of your hand while the strap is padded to avoid chafing your skin
- GET YOUR COMPLETE SET NOW - Available in beautiful black, blue, red, green, yellow, pink, purple, and aqua colors, these poles also come with a carrying bag, 2 pairs rubber tips , 1 pair connectors, mud baskets, and snow baskets (snow baskets for light snowshoeing only, NOT for skiing)
Details: TrailBuddy Trekking Poles (TM) offer the best combination of durable strength and lightweight portability in a complete set designed for the trekker's comfort and ease of use.
Why use trekking poles?
1. Reduce impact of trekking or walking on knees, back, and hips
2. Increase speed, balance, and security
3. Get more traction and points of contact, crucial on muddy or steep terrains
4. Great walking aid if recovering from injury or have balance issues
5. Other uses:
- Can deflect shrubbery or act as probe for puddles, quicksand, etc
- Defense vs bears, other wildlife
- Can double as tent poles
Additional advantages of Aluminum 7075
While carbon fiber is lighter than aluminum, it does not perform very well under lateral pressure - common issues include snapping especially when it gets stuck on rocky terrain. Aluminum will not snap. It might bend under extreme pressure, but you can more likely bend it back and continue using it.
Additional advantages of Lever Lock
Aside from easy lengthening or shortening, poles with flip-locks can also be disassembled or reassembled easily. This is helpful if packing the trekking poles in a suitcase and shaving an inch or two off the assembled length is needed. With twist locks, it can be almost impossible to do this without breaking the poles.
TrailBuddy stands behind the quality of the product. We offer a 1-year warranty against manufacturing defects.
Buy your trekking poles now!
Shaft: Aircraft Grade Aluminum 7075
Handle: Cork and EVA
Tip: Tungsten Carbide
Carrying bag: Nylon
Length: 24.5 inches (collapsed), 54 inches (fully extended)
TrailBuddy Trekking Poles (TM)