The BEST Facial Mask - Best for Facial Treatment, Minimizes Pores & Reduces Wrinkles, Acne Scars, Blackheads & Cellulite - Great as Face Mask & Body Cleanse (Red Clay)
Brand: First Botany Cosmeceuticals
- RED CLAY HONEY MASK / CLEANSER: Our facial Mask (Rhassoul Clay Mask) is designed as a gentle face wash for those of us with sensitive acne prone skin.
- NATURAL ANTI-AGING TREATMENT: The presence of iron oxide, essential trace elements, minerals in this clay draws out impurities and pollutants from the skin and provides a deep cleanse which softens, lightens and rejuvenates the skin. Red Clay increases blood flow to the skin thereby enhancing the supply of oxygen and nutrients to the skin cells, revealing beautiful and naturally glowing skin.
- NATURAL HONEY FACE MASK : Honey is naturally loaded with essential vitamins and minerals that can benefit your body when taken internally and increase the health of your skin when applied topically. Honey is packed full of iron, vitamin B, calcium, potassium and magnesium, among other nutrients.
- BENEFITS: This is ideal solution for lot of skins problems like oiliness, acnes, pores.What distinguishes Red Kaolin from other Kaolin Clays is its stronger drawing power or ability. This power makes it ideal for acne-prone and oily skin types. It makes a handy add-on to acne masks or detoxifying body wraps.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - Purchase with complete peace of mind, If you are not completely satisfied with Our Rhassoul Clay Mask, we will refund your entire purchase.
Publisher: First Botany Cosmeceuticals
Details: Our Red Clay Mask detoxifies and deeply purifies the complexion by drawing out skin impurities with a potent concentration of red clay. It regulates excess sebum, and eliminates clogged pores. In addition, mineral rich red clay reduces congestive pigmentation in problem areas where pimples previously formed and improves the skin's texture. Honey, being the powerhouse of Iron, Vitamin B, Calcium, Potassium and Magnesium, helps to moisturize the skin, fight with aging and bacteria.