Teton Sports Outfitter XXL Quick Tent; One-Person Pop-Up Tent; Less than 1 Min Setup; Backpacking Tent; Instant Shelter for Beach or Mountain Camping; Easy Clip-On Rainfly Included
Brand: Teton Sports
- POPS UP IN AN INSTANT: It's solo camping made easy; Buying the tent will take you longer than setting it up will; Roll it out, lock your poles, pull the drawstring and the tent pops up-done!
- DUAL SYSTEM COMFORT: 1 person pop up quick tent can be set up on the ground or on the TETON Sports Outfitter XXL Cot; For the ideal weatherproof set up, look for the Elite Rainfly that fully extends to the ground when on the cot-sold by TETON Sports
- DURABLE: Built for rugged conditions; Sturdy taffeta and micro mesh inner tent with waterproof rainfly; Quick release buckles; Tough, watertight tent floor; Great ventilation
- ROOM WITH A VIEW: Get away from the city lights and enjoy a full view of the Milky Way; Full mesh top allows for a perfect stargazing experience; It's the perfect 1-person setup for hunting and camping in the forest or on the beach
- TETON SPORTS PROMISE: Reach out to our AMAZING customer service team if you have any questions or concerns; YOU CAN COUNT ON US to get you taken care of and back OUTDOORS with TETON Sports
Publisher: TETON Sports
Release Date: 2012-03-01
Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty - TETON Sports® strives to manufacture the best possible products for our customers. Our limited lifetime warranty covers products against defects in materials or workmanship. This warranty is cheerfully extended to the original owner only and excludes normal wear and tear (e.g., zippers that wear out after extended use) or misuse. Please follow care instructions. If, after inspection, a product is determined by us to be defective in workmanship or materials, we will repair or replace it at our option, at no cost to you (the original owner). Contact customer service for assistance by visiting us online at tetonsports.com to obtain a return authorization number. Shipping fees may apply. For international warranty claims (outside the United States), shipping and duty fees are the responsibility of the consumer.
The TETON Sports Outfitter Cot Tent is an all-in-one design with no detached poles that can be safely and easily assembled in seconds with a single pull of the reinforced cord. Push with fingers or thumbs in designated spots for instant takedown. The tent and included rainfly are constructed from 2000mm treated taffeta with flame retardant and water-resistant coating. The tent bottom is sturdy enough to use as a bivy, but attaches securely to most extra-large cots using four loop and toggle bungee attachments. For the ideal weatherproof set up, look for the Elite Rainfly that fully extends to the ground when on the cot—sold by TETON Sports.
The tent’s rainfly includes loops and guy lines for staking in high winds, as well as hook and loop attachments and buckles for added security. The upper half of the tent’s body is black micromesh for bug-proof stargazing. The rainfly also has a hook and loop zipper guard to keep out the wind, and a vestibule to keep the cot dry when you enter.
Your purchase includes five stakes, five guy lines, standard rainfly, tent, and a carry bag to hold everything. An elite rainfly can be purchased as an add-on.