L-Arginine L-Citrulline Amino Acid Complex
Brand: Source Naturals
- Free-form amino acid combination. Arginine supports muscle metabolism, energy, heart function and circulation. Arginine easily converts into nitric oxide (NO).
- l-Arginine/l-Citrullinne Complex supports liver detoxification l-Arginine and l-Citrulline are two amino acids bundled into a single powerful supplement. Both are key intermediates in the Krebs urea cycle, where they participate in the detoxification of ammonia via the production of urea.
- The formation of NO mediates smooth muscle relaxation in the blood vessel wall, and thus reduces the workload of the heart.
- Many nerve cells also use NO as a signaling molecule. Erectile function, for example, is mediated by the release of NO.
- Also, l-Arginine is an important factor in muscle metabolism promoting energy during exercise and increased recovery after a workout.
Publisher: Source Naturals
Release Date: 2017-10-04
Details: L-Arginine and L-Citrulline are two amino acids bundled into a single powerful supplement. L-Arginine is an important factor in muscle metabolism and a precursor for nitric oxide, which promotes increased circulation by relaxing blood vessels. L-Citrulline helps the body rid itself of ammonia, a by-product of exercise. This clearing enables the body to recover after a workout.
Legal Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.