Huperzine A 200mcg Brain Nutrition For Learning & Memory
Brand: Source Naturals
- Supports both short term "brain boost" needs as well as long-term healthy cognitive function, reducing mild memory loss associated with normal aging.
- Protects the neurotransmitter acetylcholine, also called cholinergic neurons that play a role in cognition, concentration and memory.
- Protects the number, size and function of cholinergic neurons which are messenger molecules in the central and peripheral nervous system.
- May help reduce the mild memory loss that we experience with normal aging.
- Suitable for vegetarians and hypoallergenic: Contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, corn, soy or wheat. Contains no sugar, starch, salt, preservative, or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
Publisher: Source Naturals
Release Date: 2017-10-04
Details: Huperzine A is a natural compound extracted from the Chinese club moss Huperzia serrata. Worldwide studies have shown that Huperzine A supports learning and memory by protecting acetylcholine, a neurotransmitter that acts as a messenger molecule in the brain. Huperzine A may be used for both short-term "brain boost" needs, such as preparing for a test, as well as more long-term needs, such as reducing the mild memory loss associated with normal aging.
Legal Disclaimer: * These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. ** Always refer to the manufacturer's label on the product for description, recommended dose and precautions.