Bitter Green Soothing Clay Facial Mask
Brand: SKIN FOOD since 1957
- A soothing and hydrating clay mask that absorbs oil and calms skin irritation, promoting pure, healthy skin.
- Bitter Green A hypoallergenic anti-dust and detoxifying cleansing line featuring Bitter Green-5 complex that helps discharge toxins. Bitter Green-5 complex contains wheat grass, kale, celery, cabbage, and broccoli extract for optimal detoxification.
- 4-Step Your Way to Healthy Skin Cleanse. Detox. Hydrate. Defend. This 4-step routine using SKINFOOD's Bitter Green line also has the added bonus of being gentle and hypoallergenic, free of artificial fragrance and dyes, making it perfect for sensitive skin.
- 1st Step : Bitter Green Deep Cleansing Gel 2nd Step : Bitter Green Clay To Foam 3rd Step : Bitter Green Clay Soothing Mask 4th Step : Bitter Green Toner & Mask
- Food 101 - BITTER GREEN: Cold-pressed green juice is on trend right now. Celebrities swear by it for glowing skin, abundant energy, and healthy detoxification. Since we believe healthy skin starts with healthy food, SKINFOOD has harnessed the purifying power of bitter greens in our deep-cleansing, detoxifying line, featuring our specially formulated Bitter Green - 5 Complex.
Details: Bitter Green's Two-Pronged Attack Plan: Discharge and Replenish
We're exposed to environmental elements every day. Did you know air is made of things like chemicals, acids, metals, soil, and dust that can actually penetrate your skin through pores and hair follicles? It's a big concern for people living in cities where air quality has, needless to say, room for improvement.
That's why we developed our Bitter Green line.
The 5 Complex is made up of the same power hitters in any healthy green juice - wheat grass, kale, celery, cabbage, and broccoli extracts. The detoxifying properties of these greens will help discharge toxins and impurities that build up in skin from pollution and other environmental elements, replenish it with essential nutrients to keep skin healthy and pure, and create a protective barrier to continue to defend skin from pollution and particulate matter. These foods are packed with vitamins A, C, and K, as well as minerals like calcium, potassium, and magnesium. Their antioxidant effects fight skin damage caused by free-radicals and pollutants in the environment; their anti-inflammatory traits work to alleviate redness, irritation, and stress.
I'm Strong to the Finish, 'Cause I Eat My Spinach
The compounds which cause food to taste bitter - carotenoids in sweet potatoes and spinach, flavonoids in cranberries and kale, polyphenols in wine - all have positive nutritional benefits although your taste buds might not initially like them. When you taste something bitter, the unpleasantness of that sensation may prompt you to spit it out. This reaction is an evolutionary response to avoid foods that are possibly toxic. It also means we are inclined to consume sweet-tasting food. In fact, three bitter foods that we may consume large quantities of are often sweetened in such quantities as to reduce any nutritional benefit. That's coffee, cocoa, and beer. Time to retrain your thinking: bitter = healthy