SheaMoisture African Black Soap Body Wash | 13 oz.
Brand: Shea Moisture
- CALM SKIN PROBLEMS: Soothing Properties Of African Black Soap, Soothes Dry, Irritated Skin And Calms Skin Problems
- HYDRATES & NOURISHES SKIN : Certified Organic Raw Shea Butter
- CONTROL BREAKOUTS: Anti-bacterial Properties Of African Black Soap Help Control Breakouts And Reduce Appearance Of Acne
- SOFT, SUPPLE, GLOWING SKIN - SheaMoisture African Black Soap Body Wash Gently Cleanses Skin And Leaves It Soft, Supple & Glowing
- SAFE, GENTLE & ALL-NATURAL - African Black Soap Body Wash Is Made From Certified Organic & Natural Ingredients Making This Product Safe Even For Sensitive Skin
Publisher: Shea Moisture
Details: Natural Body Wash For Cleaner, Softer, Healthier Skin
Problem skin is dry, irritated and requires gentle attention. SheaMoisture's African Black Soap Body Wash is formulated using traditionally tested natural ingredients and certified organic raw shea butter to give your skin the gentlest care. This gentle, all natural cleanser, rids your skin of dirt and grime. Oats present in this formulation absorb excess oil and maintain natural oil balance. Aloe soothes irritated skin while vitamin e present in this unique formula helps fight free radicals so you are left with soft, supple and glowing skin after every shower!
Know more about African Black Soap
African Black Soap is traditionally made in West Africa, Ghana, from the ash of plants like plantain, cocoa pods, palm tree leaves and the bark of shea trees. It works as a gentle cleanser and has been used across centuries to help people with skin problems. African Black Soap has antibacterial properties which help control the break out of acne and leave your skin feeling refreshed and pampered. If you are looking to detoxify your skin and reduce the amount of chemicals in your skin care regime, this is just what you need.
Promise Of SheaMoisture
SAFE AND UNCOMPROMISING BEAUTY. We are natural, organic, sustainably-produced goodness. Made with love for you and your body. Pioneering fair trade through Community Commerce at home and abroad. We strive to be sulfate free, paraben free and more, whenever possible. Tested on our family for four generations. Never on animals.