Schwinn AD6 Airdyne Exercise Bike,Black
- Single stage belt drive keeps it running quietly
- Progressive wind resistance system offers infinite levels of challenge
- RevMeter RPM gage for interval training
- Self balancing foot pedals with foot straps
- Quiet, frictionless fan that keeps you cool
Publisher: Nautilus Inc
Details: The Schwinn AD6 Airdyne bike is the perfect cardio machine for a home gym. It offers a cardio workout for both upper and lower body. With updated styling, and new features all over the bike, the Schwinn AD6 has the same dual motion benefits as its predecessor and a few cool surprises. The advantage of the unique air resistance system is that it offers as much resistance as you can handle.
The Airdyne's dual-action arms help you work out your entire body.
Ignaz Schwinn and his partner Adolph Arnold incorporated Arnold, Schwinn & Company on October 22, 1895. Within a few short years of its inception, the company had become an acknowledged technical and quality leader within the bicycle industry. Now, more than 100 years later, Schwinn has become an American icon and built some of the
Package Dimensions: 47.2 x 26.3 x 14.8 inches