Glucosamine 2000mg with Hyaluronic Acid
- 2 coated tablets provides 2000mg of Glucosamine and 3.3mg of Hyaluronic Acid
- Glucosamine helps you maintain healthy structure and function of cartilage in your joints
- High potency Glucosamine HCl (about 83% active Glucosamine compared to 65% in Glucosamine Sulfate)
- Hyaluronic acid (HA) supports joint lubrication and smooth movement
- Guaranteed for purity, freshness and labeled potency
Release Date: 2015-03-12
Schiff Glucosamine helps lubricate and protect joints by helping you maintain healthy structure and function of cartilage in your joints.* It contains Glucosamine Hydrochloride (HCl) which has a high potency of active Glucosamine. Glucosamine HCl is about 83% Glucosamine while some brands use Glucosamine Sulfate that is only about 65% Glucosamine. The recommended serving size is 2 softgels daily to get your daily dose of 2000mg of Glucosamine. Schiff guaranteed for purity, freshness and labeled potency.
+Important Information*These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.