Glucosamine 1500mg Plus MSM and Hyaluronic Acid
- 3 coated tablets provides 1500mg of Glucosamine, 1500mg of MSM and 3.3mg of Hyaluronic Acid
- Glucosamine helps you maintain healthy structure and function of cartilage in your joints
- High potency Glucosamine HCl (about 83% active Glucosamine compared to 65% in Glucosamine Sulfate)
- MSM is a source of sulfur that is important in the formation of collagen in joints which is a vital part of your joints because it supports the structure of cartilage
- Hyaluronic acid (HA) supports joint lubrication and smooth movement
Publisher: Reckitt Benckiser
Release Date: 2010-11-23
Schiff Glucosamine Plus MSM helps lubricate and protect joints by helping you maintain healthy structure and function of cartilage in your joints.* It contains Glucosamine Hydrochloride (HCl) which has a high potency of active Glucosamine. Glucosamine HCl is about 83% Glucosamine while some brands use Glucosamine Sulfate that is only about 65% Glucosamine. It also contains MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) and hyaluronic acid (HA) to help promote overall joint mobility so that you can move with ease. The recommended serving size is 3 softgels daily to get your daily dose of 1500mg of Glucosamine. Schiff guaranteed for purity, freshness and labeled potency.
Legal Disclaimer: Statements made, or products sold through this web site, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or doctor or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. Always consult with a physician or licensed doctor before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a problem.*These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.