Osprey Packs Cyber Daypack, Black
- Dual side panel water bottle pockets provide easy accessibility to hydration storage
- A scratch-free zippered pocket is the perfect place to store sunglasses or electronics
- Lower zip compartment at the bottom of the pack contains a removable PowerHouse cord organizer
- Front panel opening provides easy access to main compartment
- Blinker light attachment for low visibility
Publisher: Osprey Packs
The Cyber is a panel-style daypack that provides easy access to your laptop, tablet and everything you need to get through a busy day in town, at school, or at work. Slightly smaller than the Pixel with panel loading convenience, the Cyber is an excellent technical commuter pack for those who prefer the balanced carry of a pack to unbalanced messenger bags. Ventilated, soft and comfortable to carry, the NeoSpacer shoulder mesh and AirScape mesh backpanel keep you dry while you are the move. The front panel pocket includes convenient organization options to keep small items secure, and you’ll find a document sleeve in the main compartment. Inside the zippered front access panel, you’ll find the main compartment has document sleeves to keep you organized. There’s a large zippered organizer pocket to secure smaller items, a scratch-free pocket for eyewear, and a separate padded laptop compartment. The pack includes the following accessories: A 15” laptop sleeve, a tablet sleeve, and Osprey’s innovative Powerhouse cord organizer. There’s also a blinker light attachment point for enhanced visibility in low light.