Oboz Wind River III B-Dry Hiking Shoe - Men's Bark Brown 10.5
Color: Bark Brown
- Waterproof: Three core components make up our B-DRY waterproof system starting with our proprietary tape-sealed polyurethane film bootie. Hydrophobic upper materials keep the shoe watertight while our textile lining wicks sweat away.
- Volume: Medium volume feet tend to be standard width with some combinations of high and/or low arches and a high and/or low instep.
- Outsole: Built for treks that depend on support and performance to got the distance. Deep 4.5mm directional lugs grip terrain on the way up while providing exceptional traction for braking on the way down.
- Width: Mens standard width is C in the heel and D in the forefoot Patterns and materials in a given model may influence fit. We always recommend trying our footwear on to ensure the best possible fit.
- Upper Material: Waterproof all Nubuck leather & highly abrasion-resistant textile. Oboz B-DRY waterproof/breathable membrane Molded rubber toe cap
Details: Technology takes to the trail with the new Wind River III, a boot designed to handle the toughest treks you can throw its way. Its asymmetrical chassis delivers flex when you need it with exceptional lateral support to prevent ankle rolling, dual zone lacing, waterproof protection and integrated flex zones engineered to go the distance. From its PU heel pod that is cored out to provide lightweight support and longlasting cushioning to its ultra-protective toe cap on top of our most rugged outsole package, its fully loaded and capable of going wherever the trail may lead.