NTK Panda 3 Green Person 6.7 by 5.2 Foot Sport Camping Dome Tent 2 Season.
- HIGH QUALITY polyester fly and anti-fungus polyethylene floor with unique element barrier bathtub shape construction. Both rated with CPAI-84 Flame Retardant coating.
- GREAT DESIGN design for super easy quick setup with continuous pole sleeves system. Nano-Flex technology, pure white fiber glass poles interconnected with high performance elastic strings.
- VENTILATED rooftop and screen (no-see-um mosquito mesh). Wide "T" Door with full mosquito mesh for maximum comfort, ventilation and great view. Comes complete with stakes, and carry/storage bag.
- 2 SEASON (Light Spring/Summer-NOT waterproof for heavy rain) tent is ideal for camping during dry season or enjoy fun indoors, kids love it. If you are looking for longer stay and wet camp tent check out OREGON NTK or buy a tarp/canopy to set up your Panda under it.
- The ferrules and other metal parts are double plated for extra rust resistance. Self repairable system Retract zipper technology. Dimensions: 6.7FT x 5.2FT x 3.8FT Sleeps up to 3 (kids/adults). Packed in compact carry bag (27x7IN) / Weight: 4.6Lb
Details: NTK Panda tent up to 3 Person 6.7 by 5.2 Foot Sport Camping Dome Tent 2 Seasons
The Panda 3 Tent from NTK is a light weight, tent for up to 3 people (adults and children, please check the size) . Dome design with continuous pole sleeves system; super compact, packed in free stuff sac. Ventilated top with mini rainfly and screen (no-see-um mesh poly mesh) door for maximum comfort, the ferrules and other metal parts are double plated for extra rust resistance; inner storage pockets keeps small items handy and organized.
Sleeps: up to 3 persons (check the size)
Floor Size: 205cm x 160cm / 6.7Ft x 5.2Ft
Center Height: 115cm / 3.8Ft
Weight: 1.72kg / 3.8Lb
Outer Material: High Quality Polyester 100%
Inner Material: High Quality Polyester 100%
Security: Meets CPAI-84 flammability requirements
NTK is the international brand of Nautika, the leading brand for Family Camping and Outdoor Lifestyle in Brazil.
Founded in 1974, Nautika started to develop camping and recreational products to fulfill the needs of Brazilian campers. Soon, the company expanded its product lines to fulfill the needs of all family outdoor activities, from camping to leisure at a beach or a park, with a total of 21 different lines.
In order to expand, in 2011 Nautika started a new operation to supply its products to all Latin America, and created NTK. With distributors in several countries, NTK is spreading the Brazilian Outdoor Lifestyle. Enjoy!