Hi-Tec St. Moritz 200 II Waterproof Women's Walking Boots - 9 - Black
- Dri-Tec Membrane - Furnishes the boot with a fully waterproof quality.
- 200g Thinsulate Lining - Envelopes the foot and lower leg to keep it warm and dry.
- Ghillie Lacing System - Clasps the foot and lower leg, allowing the wearer to tighten the boot's fit quickly, easily and effectively.
- Comfort-Tec Sockliner - Removable and contoured for a better fit.
- Faux Fur Lining - Provides additional insulation and finishes the boot in a stylish aesthetic.
Publisher: Hi Tec
Details: The Hi-Tec St. Moritz 200 II Waterproof Women's Walking Boot's Dri-Tec suede leather upper is fully waterproof and employs a 200 gram Thinsulate lining with faux fur enhancements to encourage a warm, dry environment that completely envelopes the foot and lower leg. A top hook, Ghillie lacing system allows the wearer to tighten the boot's fit from top to bottom with a single movement, ensuring it sits snugly against the lower leg. A removable, contoured, Comfort-Tec sockliner conforms to the contours of the foot to yield a secure, comfortable and adaptive fit, whilst an abrasion resistant heel and toe cap protect the foot's vulnerable extremities from hard, aggressive terrain. Torsional rigidity and midfoot stability are provided in the form of a steel shank that sits within the lasted board, whilst a CMEVA midsole compound yields resilient cushioning and consistent shockwave attenuation. A siped rubber outsole design yields a formidable amount of grip and traction on an array of surfaces and particularly in wintry conditions.