Fjällräven Re-Kånken, Sunflower Yellow, One Size
Color: Sunflower Yellow
- ICONIC: Meet the eco-friendly Kanken. Ready to be used, reused, and recycled. Stash everyday essentials in the main zippered compartment, front zippered pocket, and two open side pockets.
- RECYCLED: The Re-Kanken is made entirely from polyester recycled from 11 plastic water bottles. The dye process radically reduces the amount of water, energy, and chemicals used.
- FUNCTIONAL: Two-way zipper with rain flap for protection. Adjustable shoulder straps for the long haul. Dual top snap handles for quick carry. Embroidered logo.
- ROOMY: 16 L of storage space for everything you need and some things you don't. Measures 14.9" (38 cm) x 10.6" (27 cm) x 5.1" (13 cm). Weighs 0.9 lb.
- HERITAGE: Durable, timeless, functional. Since 1960.
Details: A special edition of Kanken, made entirely from polyester recycled from 11 plastic bottles. Dyed with SpinDye, a technology that radically reduces the amount of water, energy, and chemicals used. An everyday companion with the same genius design as the original, but now reinvented from a recycling perspective that helps save natural resources. Ready to be carried, traveled with, and loved - and in the distant future, recycled again. The main compartment has a large zippered opening that makes it easy to pack and unpack. It comes with a seat pad that is stored in the inside back packet where it cushions the back from its contents - and is always at hand when a pause is needed. There are also two flat side pockets and a zippered pocket on the front, perfect for small items you want to keep close at hand. The carrying system is simple but functional with handles at the top and flexible, adjustable shoulder straps. Also includes an embroidered logo and an address tag inside the main compartment.