Fjallraven - Kanken Classic Pack, Heritage and Responsibility Since 1960, One Size,Brick
- ICONIC SCANDINAVIAN DESIGN: The Fjallraven Kanken is a classic school pack that has been in style since 1978.
- PRACTICAL AND ATTRACTIVE MATERIALS: Made from dirt-resistant and water-resistant Vinylon F that can be wiped clean, the Kanken handles every adventure with ease.
- FORM AND FUNCTION: The Kanken has a 16L volume with two-way zip-around closure and rain flip. Inside the pack is a sleeve that fits most 15" laptops, plus a content information tag for personalization.
- VERSATILE AND ACCESSIBLE: There is a front zipper compartment and two side pockets. Featuring adjustable ergonomic woven shoulder "X" design straps and dual top snap handles. Specs; 15" (38 cm) x 10.6" (27 cm) x 5.1" (13 cm) and weighs 0.64 lbs.
- SUSTAINABILITY AND HERITAGE SINCE 1960: Started in the 1950's, in Northern Sweden by 14-year old Ake Nordin's idea to simply improve backpack design, Fjallraven has now expanded to every corner of the world.
Legal Disclaimer: NA
Details: Straight backs are happy backs. Kanken was launched in 1978 to spare the backs of Swedish schoolchildren, when problems from shoulder bags had begun to appear in increasingly younger age groups. Enter Fjallraven. The backpack soon became a common sight at preschools and nature schools around Sweden, and the idea of using a backpack quickly spread, as did Kanken. It is just as popular today as it was 40 years ago, and is an excellent choice for school, outings, or biking to work. Kanken is made out of durable, lightweight Vinylon F. The roomy main compartment with a large opening makes it easy to put in and take out items. Features two side pockets and a zippered pocket in the front. With a handle at the top, narrow, supple shoulder straps, sitting pad in the pocket in the back, and logo that doubles as a reflector, the Kanken Classic is your go-to backpack.