Exerpeutic Aero Air Elliptical
- Compact elliptical trainer with adjustable strap tension and workout computer
- Natural elliptical motion reduces stress on joints; large pedals with ridges prevent foot slippage
- Dual-action workout arms provide an upper body workout
- Easy dial tension adjustment for more or less of a challenge
- LCD display indicates distance, calories burned, elapsed time, and speed; one year warranty
Release Date: 2011-10-01
Warranty: 1 year
Details: If you are short on space and funds, the Exerpeutic Aero Air Elliptical is the elliptical for you. Perfect for areas with limited space. Low-impact upper and lower body workout. Elliptical motion eliminates stress on joints. Convenient dial tension adjusts the challenge of your workout. Wheels make machine easy to move and store. Dual action arm and leg work out. LCD screen displays distance, calories burned, elapsed time, and speed throughout workout. Larger pedal construction designed with ridges to prevent feet from slipping. Maximum weight capacity: 220 lbs. Dimensions: 33L x 19W x 46H inches.
About Exerpeutic: Health shouldn't come at a high price. That is the philosophy behind Exerpeutic, a division of Paradigm Health and Wellness Inc., devoted to offering high-quality products at value-oriented prices. Varied features ensure these exercise pieces aren’t static, and most can accommodate up to 300 lbs of user weight. Translation: Exerpeutic has a fitness plan for virtually every body and budget.