Equinox 4 Tent Citron
- Two doors provide separate and easy access; dual vestibules offer 4 occupants plenty of sheltered space to stash gear outside the tent
- Aluminum poles are strong and durable, while the pole clips make setup fast
- UV resistant polyester rainfly doesn't stretch or expand when wet, ensuring a consistently taut pitch. The vent keeps rain out while allowing hot air to vent, and large mesh panels in tent body offer excellent airflow to prevent condensation inside the tent
- Bathtub floor construction keeps the water out; floor features fully taped seams
- Dimensions: 96" x 84" x 52" ; 56 sq. ft.
Warranty: Lifetime Warranty
Details: The Equinox four-person tent is a great 3 season tent for those looking to camp off the trail or at the campground. With two door/two vestibule construction it offers great flexibility for up to four occupants, while still packing up small to 19.5" x 8" and weighing 6 pounds 7 ounces fully packed. With a 190t poly floor with PU5000mm waterproofing, a 185t poly rainfly with PU2000mm, mesh wall panels, and rainfly ventilation, this tent is built to keep you dry in the rain while still allowing for ventilation to avoid interior condensation. Unique features include, 7000 series aluminum alloy poles for decreased weight and added durability, grommet pole attachments for added security, clip-pole attachments for lighter weight and better breathability, taped floor seams, mesh wall panels, detachable ceiling loft pocket, interior mesh storage pockets, bathtub floor construction, guyout attachment points, tent fly ventilation windows, color coded buckle attachment of tent and fly, YKK zippers, stakes, guylines, and poly bag.