Critical Cycles Beaumont-7 Seven Speed Lady's Urban City Commuter Bike, Olive, 44cm (Medium/Large)
Brand: Critical Cycles
Color: Olive & White
- Lightweight hand-built step-thru steel frame design with an upright riding position designed for urban commuting, leisurely riding, and exercise
- Equipped with Shimano 7-Speed drivetrain and RevoShift grip shifters for ultimate precision, speed, and control
- Front and rear alloy brakes to keep you safe and in control of your ride at all times
- Wanda 700x35C tires grip the ground for a dependable ride every time
- Arrives 85% built and comes with assembly tools and instructions, so you can easily finish putting together your bike!
Publisher: Xander Bicycle Corporation
Details: The Beaumont-7 from Critical Cycles is about to put the competition to rest. Whether you'll commute to work, leisurely stroll through a park, or make your away across campus, the Beaumont-7 is the ultimate bity bike choice. Upgraded componentry marks this bicycle as a most worthwhile competitor. The hand-built, tig-welded, high-tensile strength steel frame is available in both a step-thru style as well as a classic diamond shape. We know what it's like to have control of your ride and to lack control of your ride. Like you, we prefer the former. That's why we've equipped our Beaumont-7 with a Shimano Rear derailleur and RevoShift grip shifter. Not only will you be able to shift gears with precision and speed, but you'll also never have to give up command of your bicycle. A simple twist of the hand while you're in motion allows you to effortlessly change gears, so you can combat hilly and flat city streets equally well. The alloy stem, single piece crankset, and double wall rims elevate this beauty of a bike into a beast of a machine. Stop on a dime with the front and rear alloy brakes. Wanda 700x35C tires will take you everywhere you want to go with dependability and power. We've also included a steel rack on the back of this bike, so you can bring your stuff with you as you travel from A to B to Z and back again.