CORE 10 Person Straight Wall Cabin Tent - 14' x 10'
Color: orange, gray
- Sleeps 10 people; Fits two queen air mattresses; Center Height: 86"
- CORE H20 Block Technology and adjustable ground vents
- Included room divider creates a two room tent; Features front and back door access
- Gear loft with lantern hook and pockets keep items organized and off the tent floor; Electrical cord access port (port is fully closable when not in use)
- Includes tent, tent poles, rain fly, gear loft, room divider, tent stakes, expandable carry bag; 1 Year Limited Warranty
Legal Disclaimer: WARNING: KEEP ALL FLAME AND HEAT SOURCES AWAY FROM THIS TENT FABRIC. This tent is made of flame-resistant fabric which meets CPAI-84 specifications. IT IS NOT FIRE-PROOF. The fabric will burn if left in continuous contact with any flame source. The application of any foreign substance to the product fabric may render the flame-resistant properties ineffective. Attention California Residents: WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including TDCPP, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Publisher: Elevate LLC
Details: The CORE 10 Person Straight Wall Cabin Tent 14 ' x 10' features a 7 ft center ceiling height paired with straight wall design to create a spacious interior. The included divider creates two separate rooms for sleeping and living spaces. Windows and doors feature zippered privacy panels, and the fully-taped rainfly is removable in warmer weather to expose the panoramic mesh ceiling. A gear loft with lantern hook and organizer pockets manage your smaller gear and keep it up off the tent floor. Stay dry and comfortable all season with Core H20 Block Technology and the advanced venting system. H20 Block Technology pairs water repellent fabrics with active bead technology for faster water runoff with sealed seams and rain-resistant door/window seals. The advanced venting system works to draw in cool air from the ground while the mesh ceiling allows hot air to escape.