Coleman Brazos Cold Weather Sleeping Bag
ESRBAge Rating: Everyone 10+
- For temperatures 20⁰ F to 40⁰ F
- Fits most heights up to 5 ft. 11 in.; Dimensions: 33 x 75 in
- Polyester cover and tricot knit lining; Machine washable
- Fiberlock Construction prevents insulation from shifting, extending life of your sleeping bag
- The No-Snag patented zipper plows fabric away from the zipper to prevent snags
Legal Disclaimer: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Release Date: 2010-01-01
Details: Sleep comfortably, even when it's 20⁰ F outside in the Coleman Brazos Cold Weather Sleeping Bag. The specially-designed, patented zipper system plows through the fabric to avoid snags, even around the bottom corner. The Thermolock System reduces heat loss though the zipper, and Fiberlock Construction prevents insulation from shifting—extending the life of your sleeping bag. When you're ready to pack up, the patented Roll Control System keeps the bag in place for easier rolling and the stuff sack makes packing and storing a cinch. The sleeping bag is machine washable.Nothing is as crucial to a successful camping trip as a good night's sleep, and the Coleman Brazos Cold-Weather sleeping bag will keep you cozy down to 20 degrees Fahrenheit. The bag measures 33 by 75 inches (W x D), and fits most campers up to five feet, eleven inches tall. Durably constructed of a stain-resistant polyester outer with soft tricot liner, the Brazos holds four pounds of proprietary ColeTherm insulation. A QuickCord system makes for easy packing and storage, with no tying required.
Completely machine washable, this sleeping bag includes Coleman's ComfortSmart technology, meaning it's full of features to keep you warm and comfortable, such as:
- ZipPlow: Prevents zipper snags by plowing fabric away from zipper
- Roll Control: Locks bag in place for easier rolling
- FiberLock: Prevents insulation from shifting, increasing durability
- ThermoLock: Reduces heat loss through the zipper, keeping you warmer
- Certified Temperature Rating: Independently tested for temperature accuracy
- Zipper Glide Tailoring: Allows smooth zipper operation around the corner
- Comfort Cuff: Surrounds your face with softness
The Coleman Limited Warranty
All Coleman products have a warranty against defects in material and workmanship, and the Brazos Cold-Weather Sleeping Bag includes a limited five-year manufacturer's warranty.
About Coleman Outdoor Products
More than 100 years ago, an entrepreneurial young man named W.C. Coleman had an idea for manufacturing better lanterns in Wichita, Kansas. A century later, Coleman's current catalog features a wide-ranging array of products that make spending time outside a pleasure. The company crafts coolers that keep food and drinks cold for days, airbeds that are comfortable and won't deflate during the night, a complete line of bright and long-lasting LED lights, powerful portable grills that cook with an authentic open-grill flame, and more.