CEVA Animal Health Adaptil Appeasing Pheromone Travel Spray for Dogs, 20ml
Brand: CEVA Animal Health
- Convenient Spray Bottle Ideal to help ease the anxiety of travel for your pet!
- Helps to comfort both puppies and adult dog in stressful situations
- Reduces the stress of a new environment, loud noises such as thunder, sirens and fireworks and family or animal additions
- Calms your pet to stop house soiling or urinating, excessive barking, chewing and digging
- Reduces the anxiety for nervous travelers
Hazardous Material Type: ORM-D Class 3
Publisher: CEVA Animal Health
Details: Adaptil mimics the properties of the natural pheromones of the lactating female. Within three to five days after giving birth, the female generates pheromones that give their puppies a sense of well-being and reassurance, known as appeasing pheromones. Pheromones are perceived through a specific action that is different from smelling odors. By replicating this signal of comfort, Adaptil helps alleviate fear and stress related signs in the puppy and adult dog such as: New People/Things: moving or major changes in the household, remodeling or redecorating, new pieces of furniture. Fear/Phobias: thunderstorms, lightening, fireworks. Temporary changes: being transported, hospitalized or boarded. The spray can be sprayed directly on bedding, inside crates for use in indoor kennels, or in the car to help calm the puppy at times of stress and provide reassurance, particularly in unknown environments and when encountering novel experiences. Do not spray directly on the animal.