Cascade Mountain Tech Carbon Fiber Foldable Trekking Poles - Lightweight with EVA Grips & Quick Locks
Brand: Cascade Mountain Tech
- HIGH QUALITY STRONG VALUE - Poles are built with 100% CARBON FIBER - We source quality material and buy in bulk quantities to be able to offer a high quality poles for everyone. Compare to other brands which save by offering a lower quality
- LIGHT WEIGHT & COMPACT POLES - 7.8 oz or LESS THAN a pound, our carbon fiber poles provide you with the best option for a light weight stable pole. Compact folding mechanism and CARRYING CASE allow for easy travel with your poles. Dimensions Folded- 17"
- QUICK LOCK & EXTENDABLE: Need to adjust your pole height when trekking up a hill, or a downward slope? Our quick lock will support you during all your adventures, it is easy use and reliable for holding the pole at the desired height ranging from 44"- 54"
- COMFORTABLE EVA GRIPS: Eva Grip provides a light, non-slip grip along with our adjustable wrist strap. All our poles come with tungsten carbide tips and adjustable wrist straps. BONUS tip kit includes: snow basket, boots, small rubber feet.
- WE STAND BEHIND OUR BRAND: Let us know if we can help you with your trekking needs or replace any parts under warranty. Our poles were designed to fit the needs of women, men, and kids hiking trips. Try our poles out for your next adventure!
Publisher: Cascade Mountain Tech, LLC.
Release Date: 2018-03-21
Warranty: 1 year with proof of purchase
Details: Cascade Mountain Tech 100% carbon fiber folding trekking poles provide stability and support for a great price. Weighing in at just .53 lbs per pole and collapsing to only 17 inches, these poles are an unbeatable value for anyone from novice day-hikers to the most experienced thru-hikers. Comfortable EVA grips with padded wrist strap cut down on vibrations while absorbing moisture so your hands stay dry all day long. Each pair comes equipped with tungsten carbide tips for ice, mud, sand and dirt, rubber caps for pavement and concrete, and specialized baskets for use in snow and mud. Research shows that using trekking poles can help to burn up to 45% more calories while reducing impact on your knees and back and enhancing upper-body toning and increasing balance. They'll improve your hiking endurance and allow you to reach new heights. See what kind of difference trekking poles can make; order yours today!.