Cascade Mountain Tech Adjustable Trekking Poles - Lightweight Aluminum Twist Lock with EVA Grip
Brand: Cascade Mountain Tech
- HIGH QUALITY STRONG VALUE - Built with "Aircraft grade" aluminum - We source quality material and buy in bulk quantities to be able to offer high-quality poles for everyone. Compare to other brands which save by using a lower quality less than aluminum
- LIGHT WEIGHT & COMPACT POLES - 10.4 oz or LESS THAN a pound - Our aluminum poles provide hikers, walkers, back packers, campers and many more the best option for a light weight strong pole. You will feel the difference when on long hikes or daily walks
- TWIST LOCK & EXTENDABLE: Need to adjust your pole height when trekking up a hill, or a downward slope? Our twist lock will support you during all your adventures, it is easy use and reliable for holding the pole at the desired height ranging from 26"- 54"
- COMFORTABLE EVA GRIPS: Eva Grip provides a light, non-slip grip along with our adjustable wrist strap. All our poles come with tungsten carbide tips and adjustable wrist straps. BONUS tip kit includes: snow basket, boots, small rubber feet.
- WE STAND BEHIND OUR BRAND: Let us know if we can help you with your trekking needs or replace any parts under warranty. Our poles were designed to fit the needs of women, men, and kids hiking trips. Try our poles out for your next adventure!
Publisher: Cascade Mountain Tech
Release Date: 2015-08-08
Warranty: 1 Year
Details: The Cascade Mountain Tech hiking, walking, trekking poles are made from light weight “aircraft grade” aluminum and are an incredible value. Each pole can be extended to any length from 25.75 to 54 inches in length. The poles extend by a turn locking system, they also have a durable tungsten carbide tip hidden under the rubber tip at the bottom for trekking on more rocky and uneven terrain.
Each trekking pole contains an anti-shock spring located in the upper section of each pole for more comfortable walking.
They also have very comfortable EVA foam grip with a 5 inch down grip. The wrist straps are extremely comfortable, adjustable and includes reflective wrists straps for increased low light/nighttime safety. We also include a storage clip for easier packing and storage of these poles.
- Adjustable: 25” - 54”
- Anti-Shock Spring to lessen impact
- Wrist Strap for added support
- Each Pole weighs less than 1 pound each
- Accessories set includes: small rubber feet