Cascade Mountain Tech 3K Carbon Fiber Trekking Poles Ultralight with Cork Grip and Quick Lock
Brand: Cascade Mountain Tech
- DURABLE 3K CARBON FIBER: Built with 2x2 twill weaved carbon fiber strong enough to handle pressure from all angles is stronger than normal carbon and naturally anti shock suppresses vibration and noise.
- LIGHT WEIGHT & COMPACT POLES - 8 oz or 1/2 a pound - Our Carbon Fiber poles provide hikers, walkers, backpackers, campers and many more the best option for a light weight strong pole. You will feel the difference when on long hikes or daily walks
- QUICK LOCK & EXTENDABLE: Need to adjust your pole height when trekking up a hill, or a downward slope? Our quick lock will support you during all your adventures, it's easy use and reliable for holding the pole at the desired height ranging from 26"- 54"
- COMFORTABLE CORK GRIP: Cork grips provide exceptional comfort, lower the vibration as you step, and wicks away sweat. Our poles also include tungsten carbide tips and adjustable wrist straps. BONUS tip kit includes: snow basket, boots, small rubber feet
- WE STAND BEHIND OUR BRAND: Let us know if we can help you with your trekking needs or replace any parts under warranty. Our poles were designed to fit the needs of women, men, and kids hiking trips. Try our poles out for your next adventure!
Publisher: Cascade Mountain Tech, LLC.
Release Date: 2018-06-25
Warranty: 1 Year, Proof of Purchase from Cascade Mountain Tech or Authorized Dealer
Details: Looking for quality trekking poles at a great price? If so, the quick lock hiking poles from Cascade Mountain Tech are for you. This pair of adjustable trekking poles are made from 3k carbon fiber, so they are super lightweight and exceptionally durable. Plus, each pair comes equipped with tungsten carbide tips for ice or special terrain, rubber caps for general hiking, mud and baskets for use in snow. The size of the poles can be easily adjusted between 26 and 54 inches. As such, the poles are the perfect fit whether you are tall, short or somewhere in between. They are useful for hiking uphill, downhill and on flat terrain. Since they weigh less than eight ounces, the poles won’t slow you down on the trail. Instead, they’ll improve your hiking endurance and allow you to reach new heights. See what kind of difference trekking poles can make; order yours today!