Blendtec Twister Jar
- Designed for ultra-thick recipes, such as nut butters, hummus and more
- Twister Lid features tines that rotate and push ingredients off the side and into the blending vortex
- Durable BPA-free, Triton Polyester material will stand up to heavy use
- Comes with Twister Lid, Gripper Lid, Spectacular spatula and recipe book to help you get started
- For use on all Blendtec home blenders
Publisher: K-TEC, Inc
Blendtec Twister Jar
The Twister jar is designed to blend your thickest recipes with ease
The Twister jar is designed to blend your thickest recipes, such as nut butters, hummus, baby food, dips, thick shakes, dressings and more! Best of all, the Twister jar is compatible with all Blendtec consumer blenders.
To use the jar, simply add ingredients and twist the lid counter-clockwise while the blend cycle is running. This twisting motion forces the ingredients from the sides of the jar back into the blade, allowing you to achieve a perfect blend every time.
Also included is the Spectacular spatula—engineered specifically for the Twister. We made this spatula just the right length and shape so you can get nearly every morsel out of your jar.
Features include all of these unique Blendtec advantages:
- Patented Twister lid
- Mini Gripper lid for containing thinner blends
- Patented single-prong tuned wingtip blade
- Easy-to-read jar markings up to 16 fl oz
- Durable BPA-free material that stands up to heavy use
- Compatible with all Blendtec consumer blenders, not compatible with Blendtec mixers.
- 3-Year Warranty
Anatomy of the Twister
THICK, THICKER, THICKEST
IF you could blend cream cheese, would you? How about nut butters? Hummus? If you think it's too thick, it's probably not. Not for the Blendtec Twister jar.
The secret is the patent-pending Twister lid featuring tines that run along the inner side of the jar. As the blade forces ingredients onto the side of the jar, you simply twist the lid to scrape the ingredients back into the lid blending vortex.
The result is fast blending of thick ingredients, without stopping to scrape the sides manually.
It also comes with a Gripper lid to contain thinner, single-serve blends.
STAINLESS STEEL – THE PROFESSIONAL'S CHOICE
Blendtec's ultra-hard stainless steel blades are cold-forged and tuned for heavy use. This allows them to be stronger and resist corrosion much better than lesser blades.
SINGLE BLADE, MANY ADVANTAGES
Blendtec's patented vertical wingtips and precision angles are engineered for ultimate efficiency. The distinct single-blade design allows your ingredients to fall easily in front of the blades.
NO DETAIL TOO SMALL
Even the smallest parts in a Blendtec product have received big attention from our engineers.
Blade assembly nut
Round and smooth for easy cleaning—and—permanently attached at the factory – adding to jar safety.
Sonically welded into the jar for extra strength and durability.
THE FIGHT AGAINST FRICTION
Friction is the nemesis of all high-powered equipment. Ball bearings reduce friction so you can blend faster and quieter. It's all surrounded by a rubber mount that absorbs the shock produced by blending ice and frozen fruit.