Australian Pure Tea Tree Essential Oil - 4 Fl.oz. with Glass Dropper 100% Natural Therapeutic Oil to Help in Fighting Dandruff, Acne, Toenail Fungus, Yeast Infections, Cold Sores & More.
Brand: First Botany Cosmeceuticals
- Supreme Quality Essential Tea tree Oil - This Pharmaceutical Caliber Australia Tea Tree Essential Oil is 100% pure, natural, unadulterated and untainted just to keep the efficacy most intact. A purified product of steam distilled fresh leaves. Non-Toxin, No Additives, No Preservatives, Unfiltered and Undiluted with no Fillers and No artificial ingredients added. Therapeutic Grade. Bottled in USA.
- A Large Size 4 Oz. Bottle Available With A Glass Dropper - For individual use most essential oils are sold in 5ml, 10ml or 15ml sizes even if they do come in a large size not many are available with a Glass Dropper. Our apical quality glass dropper makes the dosage simple and easy for the user and prevents leakage or dripping.
- Powerful Cleanser, Purifier & Rejuvenating Oil: It is a versatile essential oil.
- Aromatic And Feel Euphoric - Exhaustion, drowsiness and irritability are recurring result of various factors that cannot be easily identified and unbearable. Free your mind, relax and feel serene with the delightful smell of Tea Tree. Prominent aromatherapy experts advocate storing essential oils in a refrigerated environment if not at least in a cool place.
- Experience The Result Or Money Back - We stand behind our products with 100% Guarantee policy. Try it and if you are not fully satisfied we will refund your money!
Publisher: Private Label Cosmetics Coorp
Details: Tea Tree Oil, known by the botanical name Melaleuca Alternifolia, is known to possess antiseptic properties. The First Botany's Melaleuca oil is one of the best natural Australian oil and is extracted from the leaves and twigs by steam distillation. Tree Tea Oil is a key ingredient of soaps, creams, lotions, and disinfectants throughout the world.
Tea tree Essential Oil Uses: Helps to soothe sunburns. Can be used as an all-purpose cleaner and in homemade kitchen cleaner Add few drops of tea tree Oil in shampoo to fight with lice naturally Known to Possess antiseptic qualities for burns Keeps bathroom fresh and also can be used to freshen laundry and carpet. Can work great as homemade natural deodorant Helps to keep fleas away by adding a few drops in the pets' crates or beds. Can help against ticks and molds Helps to soothe insect bites. Homemade Tea tree oil soap can help to beat body odor.
Tea tree oil is known to be a source of solutions to a lot more than the above household uses. So Buy Now with complete confidence and experience tea tree oil to its fullest. Needed in all household ..