Activated Charcoal Powder 8 oz for DIY Recipes - Teeth Whitening, Facial Masks, Facial Scrubs, Knee Lightening, Underarm Lightening, Homemade Eyeliner &Mascara
Brand: First Botany Cosmeceuticals
- BEST KEPT BEAUTY SECRET - Since ancient Egypt, charcoal has been used for numerous medicinal purposes and beauty recipes. Activated charcoal is charcoal that has been processed to increase the surface area that absorbs impurities, making it ideal for naturally cleaning and lightening skin and teeth, as well as drawing out poisons and soothing skin irritations.
- 100% PURE - First Botany Cosmeceuticals makes its activated charcoal powder from 100% pure coconut shells, which provides one of the purest forms of activated charcoal available.
- FOR DIY BEAUTY REMEDIES - Skin lightening, teeth whitening, purifying facial masks for men and women, detoxification, shampoo, salves for burns and insect bites - the list goes on of all the DIY remedies you can do at home with this extremely versatile ingredient.
- SAFE, HIGHEST QUALITY - All activated charcoal is not created equal. First Botany Cosmeceuticals has taken the necessary steps to ensure its powder is processed in certified facilities and is free from additives and preservatives.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - If you're not fully satisfied with your First Botany Cosmeceuticals Activated Charcoal Powder, let us know and we'll either send you a replacement or refund your money.
Publisher: First Botany Cosmeceuticals
AMAZING TEETH WHITENING
Activated charcoal is an easy and effective way to whiten teeth naturally. Simply wet your toothbrush and dip it in the charcoal power. A little goes a long way. Gently brush your teeth as you normally would and rinse thoroughly. You'll be amazed by the natural whiteness that results.
Activated charcoal is great to have around if you have children in case you need some immediate skin soothing. Blend in a small amount of the oil of your choice, such as coconut oil, to make a paste, dab on the afflicted area and... voila! Instant relief.
Its ability to draw out impurities makes activated charcoal a perfect ingredient for cellulite scrubs and wraps. Simply mix a spoonful with the scrub of your choice and massage into the thighs, buttocks, or stomach; wrap in warm towels; and let sit for 30 minutes. After rinsing in the shower, you'll see a noticeable smoothness to your skin.
Charcoal powder is messy! At First Botany Cosmeceuticals we've done our best to contain the mess, but unfortunately, the fine powder has a tendency to float up and land all over the place. Open the container with care, be sure to wear something discardable (charcoal will stain), and use only small amounts at a time.
START EXPLORING THE MANY USES OF ACTIVATED CHARCOAL POWDER. CLICK "ADD TO CART" TODAY.