Whamisa Organic Flowers Lotion - Original 120ml - Naturally fermented, EWG Verified
Color: - Original / 120ml
- Whamisa Organic Flowers Original Lotion contains botanical extracts like aloe maculata leaf extract and olive fruit oil are used instead of water to maximize benefits. Ingredients are fermented with our signature process to better preserve natural benefits and effectively nourish skin and keep moisture balance of skin. Suitable for all skin types. If you are looking for a lotion for normal/combination skin types, this one is for you.
- Original Lotion is made of 95% organically fermented ingredients and formulated without Paraben, Synthetic and Chemical Preservatives, Artificial Dyes and Fragrances, Petrochemicals, Silicon, Mineral Oils, EDTA, and Animal Origin Ingredients that could cause allergic reaction or skin irritation.
- Directions for the use: Use this lotion as the third step of your skincare routine, after toner and before cream. Pump out a quarter-size amount of the lotion and spread it onto your face. Gently pat it for better absorption. Use daily, day and night. Expiration Date: 24 months from the date of manufacturing, 8 months after initial opening.
- You're safe to use all Whamisa products as they are all BDIH certified and EWG VerifiedTM. BDIH is the German non-profit Association of Industries and Trading Firms for pharmaceuticals, health care products, food supplements, and personal hygiene products, and EWG is an American environmental organization that specializes in research and advocacy in the areas of toxic chemicals, agricultural subsidies, public lands, and corporate accountability.
- CrediThink(tm) is the sole authorized seller of WHAMISA ALL WHAMISA PRODUCTS on Amazon.com. Violators of copyright and trademark infringement will be reported and charged under Section 504 and 506 of U.S. Copyright Law.
Publisher: ENS Korea Co., Ltd.
Details: "Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Corylus Avellana (Hazel) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate Camellia Japonica Seed Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Rhodiola Rosea Root Extract Lactobacillus/Aloe Barbadensis Ferment Filtrate, Honey, Lactobacillus/Nelumbo Nucifera Flower, Ferment Filtrate, Lactobacillus/Taraxacum Officinale (Dandelion) Rhizome/Root Ferment Filtrate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Lactobacillus/Chrtsanthemum Sinense Flower Ferment Filtrate, Beeswax, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Xanthan Gum, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Fragrance.
WHAT MAKES FERMENTED SKINCARE INGREDIENTS SPECIAL?
1. Fermented ingredients have a higher concentration of antioxidants and nutrients than non-fermented versions of the same ingredients. The fermentation process itself also produces additional skin-beneficial ingredients, such as amino acids and peptides. Additionally, fermentation helps break down the ingredients into more readily absorbed constituents, so the positive effects the ingredients have to offer are experienced more fully.
2. There's also early but promising scientific evidence that some lactobacillus ferments help treat and prevent acne and rosacea. The mechanism by which this is achieved is still being explored, but the speculation is that this effect is due to a combination of the protective, "shielding" effect lactobacillus provides for skin cells, the antibacterial effect of bacteriocin produced by lactobacillus, and the anti-inflammatory effect of lactobacillus."
Package Dimensions: 6.1 x 2.3 x 1.5 inches