Whamisa Organic Flowers Cleansing Oil 150ml, 5.07 fl. oz.. Makeup Remover, Deep Cleansing - Naturally fermented, EWG Verified
- Whamisa Organic Flowers Cleansing Oil is formulated with organic ingredients and botanical oils such as Hazel Seed Oil, Camellia Oil, and Avocado Oil that deep cleanses skin and declogs congested pores. This cleansing oil feels very soft and skin-friendly, and finishes without stickiness and greasiness. Suitable for all skin types. Cleansing Oil is for makeup removal only.
- Cleansing Oil is made of 59.40% organically fermented ingredients and formulated without Paraben, Synthetic and Chemical Preservatives, Artificial Dyes and Fragrances, Petrochemicals, Silicon, Mineral Oils, EDTA, and Animal Origin Ingredients that could cause allergic reaction or skin irritation.
- Directions for the use: Pump a suitable amount of cleansing oil onto your palm and gently massage your skin with makeup for a couple minutes, and rinse off with lukewarm water. Use this to remove oil-based makeup first, and use other Whamisa cleansing products to finish. Expiration date: 24 months from the date of manufacturing, 8 months after initial opening.
- You're safe to use all Whamisa products as they are all BDIH certified and EWG VerifiedTM. BDIH is the German non-profit Association of Industries and Trading Firms for pharmaceuticals, health care products, food supplements, and personal hygiene products, and EWG is an American environmental organization that specializes in research and advocacy in the areas of toxic chemicals, agricultural subsidies, public lands, and corporate accountability.
- Because all Whamisa products are 100% natural and mostly organic, although they are EWG Verified, it is very possible that certain ingredients might cause reactions to different skin types and conditions, such as redness or irritation. Those reactions could be temporary as your skin is adapting to a new skincare product. Nevertheless, STOP USAGE IMMEDIATELY if symptoms include but not limited to: red spots, swelling, itchiness. Do not apply to areas affected by dermatitis, eczema, or wounds.
Publisher: ENS Korea Co., Ltd.
Details: "Ingredients: Corylus Avellana (Hazel) Seed Oil, ?Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Camellia Japonica Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Lactobacillus/Chrysanthemum Sinense Flower Ferment Filtrate, Lactobacillus/Nelumbium Speciosum Flower Ferment Filtrate, Lactobacillus/Dandelion Leaf/Root Extract Ferment Filtrate, Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Geranium Maculatum Oil, Fragrance
WHAT MAKES FERMENTED SKINCARE INGREDIENTS SPECIAL?
1. Fermented ingredients have a higher concentration of antioxidants and nutrients than non-fermented versions of the same ingredients. The fermentation process itself also produces additional skin-beneficial ingredients, such as amino acids and peptides. Additionally, fermentation helps break down the ingredients into more readily absorbed constituents, so the positive effects the ingredients have to offer are experienced more fully.
2. There's also early but promising scientific evidence that some lactobacillus ferments help treat and prevent acne and rosacea. The mechanism by which this is achieved is still being explored, but the speculation is that this effect is due to a combination of the protective, "shielding" effect lactobacillus provides for skin cells, the antibacterial effect of bacteriocin produced by lactobacillus, and the anti-inflammatory effect of lactobacillus."
Package Dimensions: 7.4 x 1.7 x 1.7 inches