LELO HEX Original, Luxury Condoms with Unique Hexagonal Structure, Thin Yet Strong Latex Condom, Lubricated (36 pack)
- PLEASURE & SAFETY THROUGH INNOVATION - New, re-engineered HEX improves grip and reduces slippage
- STRENGTH & THINNESS COMBINED - The hexagonal web provides the strength to contain a condom break to an individual hexagonal cell
- ENHANCED SAFETY - The HEX web decreases the chance of tears and contains them on the off chance that they do occur
- GUARANTEED PLEASURE - HEX brings together the strength of a thick condom and pleasure of a thin one
- REVOLUTIONARY HEXAGONAL STRUCTURE - The shaft of the HEX condom is composed of 350 small hexagons that have thick walls and ultra-thin panels
Release Date: 01-12-2016
Details: MEET THE FIRST MAJOR CONDOM INNOVATION IN 70 YEARS
Meet HEX, the re-engineered condom from the world leaders in luxury pleasure, LELO. It represents one of the biggest advances in condom technology for over 70 years, due to a unique design that’s inspired by the hexagonal structure of graphene - the strongest, thinnest structure known to science The shaft of the HEX condom is composed of 350 small hexagons that have thick walls and ultra-thin panels.
STI PROTECTION • Latex condoms do not completely eliminate the risks of pregnancy and sexually transmitted infections • Most effective against STIs such as HIV infection (AIDS) and gonorrhea that are spread by contact with the head of the penis. • Less effective against STIs such as Human Papillomavirus (HPV) and herpes. These STIs can also be spread by contact with infected skin that is not covered by the condom.
CAUTION: this product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions. Some individuals may experience sensitivity to latex products, please consult your healthcare provider before use. If you or your partner experience discomfort while using this product, discontinue use. If symptoms persist, contact a healthcare provider.